Electronic commerce is referred to as E-Commerce or E- Business. It consists of buying and selling of products and services over the internet. E- Commerce can business to business and business to consumer. In business to business, the exchange is usually of commodities between groups of companies. Whereas in business to consumer, the business is dealt with individual customer. E-commerce is business in the online environment. Here all transactions, deals take place over the internet.
Level 3 offers complete e-commerce solutions to small and medium sized companies looking to sell goods and services on the web. Our core e-commerce services include integrated content management systems that work seamlessly with our e-commerce web design and payment gateways.
We are skilled in delivering the right solution for your business (and your intended market). We can deliver custom e-business solutions or integrate commercial applications such as Secpay, Pay pal and to checkout shopping carts seamlessly into your existing website.
Some of the points to design a E- Commerce site.
- E-commerce websites have to exert an image of liveliness, competitiveness and efficiency. For that powerful website builder software has to be selected.
- Keep the clicks to a minimum. Every time you ask someone to click again, they have the option to forget your site and go elsewhere.
- The selling page should have “Add to cart” buttons in front of them as soon as possible.
- Some people are worried about credit card security, so reassure them.
- The pages have to be search optimized if you want your site to be visible in search engines at a higher position.
- The template of the site should be designed perfectly and there should be space to accommodate catalogs.
- The site has to be integrated with other websites, which involves allotting codes to web pages.